How to mine Pi cryptocurrency
Today I’m going show you How To Mine Pi cryptocurrency completely passively with your mobile phone!
Pi is a Stanford sponsored cryptocurrency project that has already recently accumulated over ONE MILLION registered ‘app users’ since it’s inception earlier in 2019 on Pi day [3.14.19… CLEVER!].
You still have an excellent opportunity to be able to accumulate this currency for FREE by mining it with your mobile phone. And it’s so easy your grandma is probably already doing it. Read on and watch my video to learn how you can get started with it today.
Pi is an exciting cryptocurrency project being led by Stanford Ph.D.’s. This currency platform uses the Byzantine Federated Protocol, which is the same as the popular cryptocurrency Stellar, which is partnered with IBM. They have plans to create an ‘in-app’ ecosystem where Pi coins can be used for buying and selling. The currency is supposed to launch to exchanges for trading in 2020.
The project has already garnered 1 million users, and the ‘mining reward’ rate has already been cut in half by the first ‘mining halving.’ But there is still plenty of opportunity left for you to earn a significant amount of this cryptocurrency passively with your mobile phone.
It would be advised to get after this as soon as possible, as time is of the essence. The ‘mining halving’ events for Pi are not time or block height based like other popular cryptocurrencies [see Bitcoin].
Instead, the mining halvings are set to occur at specific levels of user adoption. Hence the first level of adoption being one million users, which triggered the first ‘halving’ of mining rewards [the number of Pi coins you can earn passively daily with your mobile phone…
This is one of those things where you have NOTHING TO LOSE and EVERYTHING TO GAIN by getting involved with this ‘FREE TO EARN’ cryptocurrency. But don’t just take my written word for it.
1. Watch & Learn How To Get Started Mining Pi Via Your Mobile Phone:
To connect with my Pi Mining Team be sure to enter my ‘Invitation Code’ [bitcoinlifestyles] when registering your account on the app…
Invitation Code = bitcoinlifestyles
Click the following link with your mobile phone to download the app and get started mining Pi:
Additional Informational Resources:
- Click here to read an informative medium article about the project [from June 1st, 2019]
- You do not need to leave the app open to mine. Pi does not affect your phone’s performance, drain your battery, or use your network data. Once you hit the lightning button, you can even close the app, and you will continue to mine Pi.
- So how can you mine a cryptocurrency without draining your battery or data?:
- Instead of burning energy as proof of work cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin do, Pi secures its ledger when members vouch for each other as trustworthy. This forms a network of interlocking “security circles” that determines who can execute transactions. This novel approach allows crypto mining on your phone by leveraging your existing social connections, with no financial cost, no battery drain, and a light footprint on the planet. Read the technical section in ‘White Paper’ available on the app.
2. How To Mine MORE Pi Cryptocurrency Per Hour:
Learn the ways that you can increase your rate of mining Pi coins per hour in this video.
I hope you found massive value in today’s training and already have those Pi coins streaming into your life through the mobile app. That was pretty easy.
Keep an eye out for more powerful and FREE crypto training coming your way soon! And if you love my crypto training and content, you’ve barely scratched the surface; I have so much more to empower you with coming soon.
BITCOIN LIFESTYLES CLUB
From Beginner to Crypto Trading Expert
We left no stone unturned. The most comprehensive course to help you master the art of trading Bitcoin and crypto. Plus learn how to mine cryptocurrency and create multiple income streams.
At BLC, we are simplifying crypto education and making it easier for ordinary people to participate and profit from the historical digital financial disruption.