1. Use Terms
By using this software, you are agreeing to be bound by these software terms and conditions of usage, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for complying with any and all applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you will be instantly prohibited from using or accessing this website for any reason.
2. Use License Details
- LIMITED LIFETIME LICENSE: The ‘limited’ aspect of this Lifetime License is due to the fact that many years down the road, the social media platforms we are building tools for could change so much that the functions of the software may eventually become irrelevant. But this will likely be far into the future, and our developers will be dedicated to keeping the software updated and building new tools to add to it’s overall value and utility.
- Permission is granted to access the software for download and installation to ‘one computer at a time’ only. Under this license you will prohibited from the following:
- Modifying, editing or copying the software;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the software;
- transfer the materials to any other unlicensed person or to download / mirror the materials on any other web server.
- This use license shall automatically be terminated if you are found by the company to violate any of these rules / restrictions. Upon termination your viewing / usage rights for the content and the use license, you are required to destroy any downloaded materials you may possess in digital or printed / textual formats.
3. Use Disclaimer
The software is provided to the user as it is developed. This software is provided as is with no warranty, and it is up to you to maximise your results with it. We are not guaranteeing results in your business, that is going to be up to the individuals efforts in using the software. That will be different for everyone. The Company makes no guarantees or warranties, ever expressed or implied, and wholly disclaims and does will not honor all other warranty types [including without any limitation: implied warranties or conditions of sellability, use for any specific purposes, or non-infringement of intellectual properties or any other violation of rights that could be considered. Furthermore, the Company does not warrant or make any type of representation concerning the accuracy, possible results, or reliability to get results through the use of the educational content on the supplied website, private chat group or in some way relating to to similar materials or on any sites linked to this site or not.
4. Limitations of Liability for Use
In no point will the Company or its creators be liable for any type of damages (including without limitation: damages for data or profit loss, or due to any type of business interruption) that could possibly occur through the usage or the inability to use / view the software or content on Company’s website or any potential private chat groups, even if the Company or an authorized representative from the company has been notified orally or in print of the possibilities or occurrence of said damages. Some jurisdictions do not honor limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for incidental or accidental damages. If you are in one of these states, the limitations may actually not apply to you.
6. Web Links
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website or private chat group and will not be responsible for the contents of any type of linked website. The use or placement of any web link does not suggest endorsement by the Company of the site to place such a link. Use of any linked web site is at the license user’s personal risk.
7. Governing Law In Regard To Claims
Any claims relating to the Company’s website or private chat group shall be governed by the laws of the State of Vermont without regard to any of the State’s possible conflict of law provisions.
8. Refunds Policy
Owners of the software and website access immediately benefit by having access to the tools within the software, it’s up to them to put it to good use. And the knowledge provided by the course content and access to the private chat group that they purchased the membership of is also an immediate benefit that can’t be given back once absorbed. We do not give refunds. If you do not take your business seriously and do not plan to use the software, then you should think twice about buying it. Through our course and private chat group we are here to help you have success with this software & training built for growing your business on social media.